From: "Dónal Fitzpatrick" <dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: iPhone bar code labeling system?

how good is Digit-eyes outside the US?  I was one of the beta testers way
way back and abandoned it very quickly because it didn't get many of the
barcodes.

Dónal
On 8 Nov 2012, at 21:39, "Red.Falcon" <velocity.focu...@virginmedia.com>
wrote:

> Hi there!
> Well some people seem to like Digit Eyes so here is a link to look at
> there site to see if it would be useful!
>
> http://www.digit-eyes.com
>
> Hth Colin
>
> On 8 Nov 2012, at 20:28, Paul Hopewell <hopew...@hopewell.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> does anyone know if there is a VO accessible iPhone bar code reader app
>> which will let you stick bar codes labels onto items like CDs and allow
>> you to record a voice message associated with that bar code? The Royal
>> National Institute of Blind people (RNIB) in the UK markets the "pen
>> friend" which lets you attach RF-ID tags to items and then record a text
>> description for that RF-ID tag as a personal labelling system. I wonder
>> if there is a bar code based equivalent for the iPHone?
>>
>> Many thanks for any info.
>>
>> Paul Hopewell

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
>> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

>> Please remember to update your membership options periodically by

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>
> The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
> and worm-free!

Dónal Fitzpatrick
dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie

The Mac-Access mailing list is guaranteed malware, spyware, Trojan, virus
and worm-free!

Please remember to update your membership options periodically by visiting