Hello Damashe

We are totally delighted and humbled that you found the experience a pleasant
one and I hope that we can serve you again in the future. We are aware that
there is room for improvement; we would love to be able to automate the entire
process and that is something we are looking into. But on behalf of all of us
here, thank you. It really makes what we are trying to accomplish here seem
much more worth while when we receive positive feedback such as this.

Lynne