Sarah

Hook it up to your Mac and go into the summary tab on the device from iTunes.
There you'll find an option to configure universal accessibility.

On 17 Nov 2012, at 19:54, Sarah Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok. I had to restore my phone to the latest version of ios6 6.0.1 or what ever
it is. so I did that, except I forgot to back up my stuff to the computer
first. Ok. fine. I have iCloud. Goody gum drops. except triple click home does
not start voice over. I know others have had this problem. if so how did you
solve it? I'm not happy about this right now.

Thanks everybody.

<--- Gordon Smith --->

If you wish to contact me privately, please use E-Mail in the first instance,
before you try the below.  Please also observe time differences.  I prefer
telephone calls by prior arrangement where possible.

E-Mail:
<gor...@mac-access.net>

Telephone:

United Kingdom:  Free Phone: