Hi,
I have the iPhone 5, but this should be the same on all of them.
I hadn't gotten into my eMail for a while, and there is almost 200 messages
to delete.
I did a search with  a word in the "from" field, and have them all in the
search results.
I cannot find a way to select them all, so I can delete all of them.
I don't want to go up an down the line marking each one for deletion.
The rotor does not seem to give me a select option, only delete, which is
one at a time.
Glenn