Yeh, it's easier to call the pharmacy.
LOL.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Geoff Waaler" <geoff.waa...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: Walgreen's App problem

Hi Glenn,

I am a total, and have had little luck with bar codes on my 4S.  A sited
friend didn't know whether the bottle had a bar or qr code, but we tried
both and she still was unable to line it up for me.  My refill apparently
went flawlessly after I entered the RX number manually (we'll see if its
actually ready in the AM).

Best regards.
Geoff