Hello Melissa

Speaking personally, I find version 5 more accessible than 4.  I strongly
encourage you to get it if you can but I also suggest you get it from them
VMWare people directly.  There have been stories and rumours about people
claiming to be resellers and they sell and distribute blocked or bogus serial
numbers.  How true or wide-spread this is I don't know since we always deal
with the developer directly.

Gordon