Hello everybody

Can somebody tell me please what's the best way of creating a FaceBook account?
I know it's now synchronised with the operating system like Twitter is, so I
wonder what has to be done. Also, what utilities if any do people use for
FaceBook? We are still using Syrix for Twitter, we find it the simplest and
most efficient application but it's a little irritating in its message length
restriction. Can anybody give me a reason why we should switch and, if so, to
what?

Lynne