Hello Sarah

The concept here is really simple. For an account Gordon needs to use for work,
he requires that a photo be attached to all mail. This is one way that the
company can validate the sender of mail, and it's their policy.

Of course, we know that there are better ways; but that's how they do things.
Gordon can, of course, attach his photo manually to each message but if it were
automatically embedded it would save him the trouble. Other mail clients on
other platforms can do this I believe, and I'm amazed that there doesn't seem
to be a way in Apple Mail.

Lynne