hey,
when you boot into a stick does it work just like on the system?
is this what i should do if i need to fix ML?
On 16/03/2013 10:59 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I'm not ester, but what I do is boot in to it via the start up disk thing in system
prefs in my main os since I can't memorize the layout of that option left right
thing and I normally don't have the patience to see if what I"m booting in to
is my recovery drive internal or my usb stick.

Take care.