Michael,

From what I understand,

1. The version of WinAmp for the mac was equivalent to about version 1.0 of Windows.

2.  The Mac version is not being developed any longer from what I hear.

3. I vaguely remember trying it a long time ago, and it was completely 100% inaccessible. Literally nothing what so ever read. You could bring up the app, but that was about as far as I could get.

Sorry to bust your bubble. If you find differently, I'd be interested, but this is what I at least for now know based on my experience.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Marshall" <mightymaggie...@gmail.com>
To: "Mac OSX & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:49 PM
Subject: an interesting article regarding winamp for mac

hello listers,
i was on the winamp site when i found this page

http://www.winamp.com/mac

i haven't tried the program but i have downloaded it and am about to have a play with it.
i hope it can work because i really miss winamp.

kind regards

Michael

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at either the list's own dedicated web archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: