Hello everybody

Just a note to the over 50 authors of support messages which we have received
in the last few days. We have had the most amazingly busy week, especially
Gordon. Therefore, we haven't been able to allocate response time for
non-commercial E-Mail. We apologise for this inconvenience. Gordon is working
now to rectify that situation. We have a great deal of support traffic to
address. We will also announce the agreed controllers we have selected for
fulfilment of more rapid list support. We want you all to know that we are
incredibly grateful for all of your offers of assistance, whether or not they
were taken up. We are humbled that the group appears to mean so much to so many.

Warmest regards to all

Lynne