You can disable those key strokes by doing the following.

1. go to system prefs in the doc and click mission control.

2. disable all of the key strokes by setting them to dash.
3. hit cmd l to show all prefs.

4. tab to key board and click it.
5. go to mission control in the key board section.

6. uncheck all of the boxes.

Note: when I say click you can hit vo space on the button or jut space. In this
case space works fine.