Hi Esther,

Well, I suppose we could buy them, since they don't offer demos unless you
request them, and even then it's not always the case they let you download one.
That having been said, since the prices seem to be the same for both Windows
and OS X now which is a lot more reasonable, it wouldn't break the bank.

That aside, I doubt it'll be as good as Infovox ivox, unfortunately. I tried
building a speech synth upon Apple's instructions, and that didn't get as good
results as the work with Infovox. I don't know how Assistiveware managed to
make it work as well as it does, but at any rate, that'd certainly be useful
information for other developers such as Ivona, who's also very interested in
making it work well with VoiceOver.

Regards,
Nicolai