Hi Esther and all,

    Just to add an observation re Text Grabber since the newer interface: TG is
now much more forgiving of slight skewing. So, for those who don't have a
StandScan Pro, or who like to use the OCR Apps free-hand, TG is now usable that
way too.

    This is definitely an app worth having even for those who already have
Prizmo.

    Thanks, Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone