All you need to do is hit the play button or text or  what ever it's called. I
tested it out and it works fine. If not check yru flash and html 5 settings.
Either that or hit the dl ink and it should start to play then or dl  the
podcast if you want it. For the feed look for tffp in iTunes or down cast.

Happy pod catching.

As a side note I can't get my stuff to synch from my phone to the computer
either and i had the  same boxes checked on the phone and the computer. I
verified that even on the podcast.

Tc all.