Please disregard the below message.  I started to write it, but people had
responded before I finished it and I thought it was scrapped.  However, in
restarting mail, the system seemed to send two messages that I thought were
deleted, but apparently were not and were somehow in my outbox.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION