hello Brenda

Actually Gordon says he remembers you from a few years back. Yes, we’re always
absolutely inundated with work both related to and not related to the project.
We know that it’s appreciated by most if not all of our members and we are
happy to do the job because we believe that we can provide a service to the
community as a whole. We also get quite a lot out of it ourselves.

Now, back to iOS7.02. The general consensus seems to be very positive on the
whole. There are lots of things to come in the near future I think, and it’s
quite an exciting time to be involved with this type of technology. There are,
however, still quite a few applications kicking around in the utilities section
of the App Store which are not, but should be, fully accessible.  For instance,
the BBC iPlayer doesn’t appear to be working right with VoiceOver from what
I’ve read elsewhere. I haven’t tried it, but I’m sure others have.

As for the native OS and internal applications, has anybody found any aspect of
iOS7 itself which isn’t accessible?

Lynne