Hello George and Others,

Everyone should be able to access the VoiceOver Getting Started Guide for their
installed operating system and language from the VoiceOver Help menu (VO-h).
Summary lists of the commands are always given in Appendix A in this guide.
The main reason for posting the web link is so that people who don't have a
Mac, or who don't yet have Mavericks installed, can view the guide.

To view versions of the guide in other languages, you need to change "English"
in the URL address to the appropriate two-letter language code (e.g., "fr" for
French, "es" for Spanish, "de" for German, "it" for Italian, etc.).

So, for example, the French version of the VoiceOver Getting Started Guide for
OS X Mavericks (10.9) is at:
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.9/fr.lproj/
instead of the English version's address:
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.9/English.lproj/

I just went to the Getting Started Guide web page in Safari and found the link
for Appendix A, since I don't have Mavericks installed yet on my computer.  But
if I had upgraded to Mavericks, I would have pressed "VO-h" and then navigated
to the "Getting Started Guide" in the VoiceOver help menu to read this.

HTH. Cheers,

Esther