It depends on which iPad one gets.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Collins" <a...@recreation.plus.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: advantage of an iPad over an iPhone?

I think the price comparison isn't quite correct here. The iPhone 5s costs
£549, and I think I recall that the iPad air was £299 and £399 for the
cellular version -

Andy
On 18 Nov 2013, at 02:34, Glenn <glenner...@cableone.net> wrote:

> Actually, an iPhone is better than an iPad if you are Blind.
> Usually the processor and camera is better on the iPhone than it is on the
> iPad, and I'm not sure if the iPad has GPS built in.
> I have suggested that the best iPad costs as much as a new iPhone without
> phone contract.
> So basically, I recommend that Blind folk get the iPhone from Apple and
> just
> don't take it in to be used as a phone.
> Sighted folk like the large display, but I have found the gestures harder
> on
> an iPad because of the large screen.
> Glenn

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: