From: Glenn
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:16 PM
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: putting photos and vidoes on my computer from my iPhone5

Brenda,
Not sure how it works on a Mac, I am using Windows.
When you plug your iPhone into a Windows computer, the camera and scanner
wizard will ask you if you want to import the pictures.
You can escape out of that window, and go into "computer" or My Computer",
usually on the desktop if you have classic view set up, and that is where
the iPod shows up.
The only thing you can see on an IOS device on a Windows computer is the
pictures folder.
I would assume that on a Mac, you can do the same and it would show up with
all the other drives.
Glenn