To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: Apparently Touch ID doesn't like 180-degree unlock attempts - TUAW

Hi Jeff,

I've found touch iD to work just about every time for me. I read somewhere that if you are not finding it reliable you should go back to settings and delete your finger print and set it up again. I have two fingers set up and I can use them both first try about 90 percent of the time and just about always get it on the second try if needed. It is very fast for me as well.

I hope you get yours squared away.

Eric Caron