Hi Dane,

As a user of both Paprika and Mac Gourmet, what do you think are the best
things about each?

Cheers,

Dónal
On 25 Nov 2013, at 17:58, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Yes indeed, I've been importing recipes into it for the last few hours.
>
> Only thing that got me confused was the Cloud sync function, at first I
> thought Paprika used the Apple iCloud.
>
> I have all 3 versions of Paprika now, versions for iPad, iPhone and Mac, not
> able to enjoy the iPad version till my iPad Air arrives and I'm very much
> looking forward to that.
>

> Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862
>

>> On 26 Nov 2013, at 4:53 am, Deb Lewis <deblewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I got the Mac, Iphone and Ipad versions last night. Totally impressive
>> apps and very accessible. more features than I'll every use, but I
>> certainly plan to expand my horizons. I totally recommend this if you
>> would like a total food management system.
>>
>>> On 11/24/13, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:
>>> Okay thanks! its on the iPhone now, don't know why it didn't install and
>>> download in the first place when I bought it.
>>>

>>> Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862

>>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum at
>>> either the list's own dedicated web archive:
>>>
>>> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure that
>>> the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and
>>> worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
>>> strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
>>> unpredictable happen.
>>>
>>> Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
>>> visiting the list website at:

>> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we do our very best to ensure that
>> strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
>> unpredictable happen.

Dr. Dónal Fitzpatrick,
School of Computing,
Dublin City University,
Glasnevin,
Dublin 9, Ireland
Tel. +353-(0)1-700-8929
fax: +353-(0)1-700-5442
email: dfitzpat (at) computing.dcu.ie

Email Disclaimer
"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for use by the addressee. Any unauthorised dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the message. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail may
solely be the views of the author and cannot be relied upon as being those of
Dublin City University. E-mail communications such as this cannot be guaranteed
to be virus-free, timely, secure or error-free and Dublin City University does
not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail."