Hello Gordon. My original post was in regards to the set up on the mac side of
it. As I noted it had nothing to do with the windows side. I just needed what
settings had to be done in the vm ware side of it. Also I am sorry I don’t have
a lot of time to search through archives due to work and travel time to and
from. I just thought maybe someone could give me some information off list if
possible even. I don’t think i deserved to be lashed at like that. I did try
and send you this off list but did not see an email address in your signature
and apple mail sent it to the list only when I hit reply all.