Hi All,

Just thought I'd add some more app deals from this weekend. I've posted these
to AppleVis, too. If you're an iOS gamer, and you didn't pick up Papa Sangre II
when it was on sale a couple of weeks ago, you have another chance to get this
Audio game:
• Papa Sangre II ($0.99 on sale, lists $4.99) by Playground Publishing B.V.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/papa-sangre-ii/id710535349?mt=8
Readdle's printing tools for iPhone and iPad are on sale; you can check by
getting the free, lite versions of these apps before buying them for $1.99,
reduced from $4.99 and $6.99
• Printer Pro for iPhone ($1.99 on sale , lists for $4.99) by Readdle
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro-for-iphone-wirelessly/id410011612?mt=8
The URL for free, lite version they suggest you try is:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro-lite/id399679167?mt=8
• Printer Pro (the iPad version) ($1.99 on sale, lists for $6.99) by Readdle
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro-print-documents/id393313223?mt=8
The URL for the free, lite version  for iPad they suggest you try is
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro-lite/id399679167?mt=8
•iBird Pro Guide to Birds ($7.99 on sale, lists for $29.99) by Mitch Waite Group
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibird-pro-guide-to-birds/id308018823?mt=8
(note this is their main North American Birds app; their app for UK birds
didn't go on sale)

Some Mac apps:
• Radium ($5.99 on sale, lists for $9.99) by CatPig Studio (requires Mavericks)
https://itunes.apple.com/app/radium-perfect-internet-radio/id597611879?mt=12
• Prizmo 2 - Scanning, OCR & Speech ($24.99 on sale, lists for $49.99) b
Creaceed
https://itunes.apple.com/app/prizmo-2-scanning-ocr-speech/id546392952?mt=12

I think ABBYY FineReader Express (also on sale for $49.99, lists for $99.99) is
better for OCR on the Mac, because the reviews generally state that it has the
better OCR engine. Prizmo 2 was designed to let you use inputs from your iPhone
camera or Mac camera in addition to a scanner.  It may be a good solution for
people who only want occasional OCR use from their scanner. The iPhone
advantages of the Prizo app in the way they add in correction for skewness or
wait to take the image when it is stabilized in the camera don't apply for a
physical scanners, so the advantage goes to ABBYY.

Finally, since there are some Assistive Technology trainers on the list, I'll
mention another app that is half price today:
Proloquo4Text was developed by Assistiveware, the people who sold the InfoVox
voices for the Mac, and developed Proloquo2Go for autistic individuals.  This
app is for the use of individuals who can't speak, and provides a portable
voice with customizable phrases.  It's on sale today for $64.99.
• Proloquo4Text ($64.99 onsale, lists for $129.99) by Assistiveware
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proloquo4text/id751646884?mt=8

HTH.  Cheers,