Hi Brenda,

I usually just double tap on the attachment, and check whether there is an
application that can handle the attachment via an "Open In" dialog.  For
example, I can just view attached PDF files or choose to save them to iBooks by
selecting "Open in iBooks".  Your options depend on what apps you have on your
device and whether they can handle the formats you are passing over.  For  that
reason, it's difficult to give you a more detailed answer without knowing what
kinds of files you are transferring. If they have applications that can handle
the format and structure you have attached, and which also support the "open
in" feature (which depends on the application and the nature of the files),
then it's easy to handle.  It took nearly two years after the initial release
before Read2Go supported my request for DAISY files that were sent as
attachments or downloads to "open in" their app.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther