From: "Danny Noonan" <da...@familynoonan.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: unzip utility for the iPhone

Either party can delete files or sub folders in a shared folder. When they
download and verify the files you or they can delete them. The other option
is move the files to another Dropbox folder. This way they can keep files on
Dropbox but they aren't wasting your presumably limited Dropbox space.

Danny.
Sent from my iPhone

> On 11 Dec 2013, at 6:21 am, "meadowlark77" <meadowlar...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> But what if ya don't want it to remain in the dropbox forever? I don't
> want
> it permanently stored there.
>
> Take care,
>
> Brenda
>
> mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: