Hi
ar i see, no wonder it didn't download to my phone then, i downloaded it to my pc version of iTunes and got no such message.

Best wishes for Christmas and 2014 Chris

On 27/12/2013 20:05, Sandratomkins wrote:
I get a message saying this book is not available for the iPhone only for the
iPad or a Mac. Is this correct?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Dec 2013, at 18:20, "meadowlark77" <meadowlar...@cox.net> wrote:

I got it. Thanks. Now, I'm gonna sync it with my phone.

Take care,

Brenda

mailto:meadowlar...@cox.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: All You Need to Know on Getting Started with Apple Products
fromaBlind Perspective

You must have iTunes open when you follow the link..

On the page you'll see a "View In iTunes" link.

 From here you sign into your account and download the book.

On 28 Dec 2013, at 4:33 am, meadowlark77 <meadowlar...@cox.net> wrote:

Man, how do we get that? I tried to get it and I couldnot. I'm evidently
doing somehting weird. I tried to search for it in iBooks and could not
find
it. Is there a direct link taht will take you right to the download?

Thanks,

Brenda