Hi all,

I believe there are some list members who use the WordPress.com standard to
manage their blogs.

I've tested the below website which is in my signature with 3 of the other
screen readers.

My questions are:

1.

How is one use social plug-ins with the WordPress.com standard?

2.

When I use the WordPress.com mobile application to try to view my posts I get
the message " cannot load posts please check your credentials."

This is despite the fact that I have logged in to the mobile application using
the correct credentials for my domain.

Quite befuddled with this one.

I'm happy to connect on Skype with anyone who can give assistance just to keep
list traffic to a minimum.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Sadam Ahmed

Assistive technology and Apple hardware and software professional.

Website:

Http://sadamahmed.com.

Connect with me on the worlds largest social network for professionals going
places.

LinkedIn:

http://tinyurl.com/mderjsh.

Sent from my iPhone.