I like the iPad app, and for those using MBraille you will be pleased to know you can do a Spotify search directly by using the Spotify command followed by a search term such as an artist track album or playlist.

Regards Chris

On 18/02/2014 21:04, Paula Hobley wrote:
I am also finding Spotify harder to navigate on the IPad at least.  I
actually gave up my paid subscription because it was becoming too tedious.

-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Chris H
Sent: Tuesday, 18 February 2014 7:49 PM
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Spotify was Re: iTunes Radio Revisited

I was going to mention this but forgot. But I wouldn't call this
integration at least in the sense that it doesn't come as part of the
operating system. But yes Spotify is close, very close indeed. For
example I can lock the screen and media player controls appear in the
lock screen. Shame Spotify crashes quite a bit at least on my iPad mini.
Anybody else experiencing this? I tried to contact Spotify but can't
find a place in the app.

Regards Chris