I've found Plantronics wireless headsets to be uncomfortable particularly after
long periods of use. The one I'm currently using also seems to interfere with
FaceTime microphone settings. Whenever I plug it in, my voice cannot be heard
by FaceTime call recipients, even if I set it to use the built-in microphone.