Hello everybody

I haven’t been around for a while as I’ve been incredibly busy. But I wanted to
alert you all to an application which you may be tempted to buy.

Although this is a totally genuine application, it works very well as long as
you’re not a VoiceOver user. The configuration utility is totally inaccessible,
even the menu bar items do not show up. There is actually no way, as far as I
have found, to even know that this application is running, let alone configure
it. Little Snitch is very comprehensive as far as firewalls go. And it’s such a
shame that it isn’t accessible. But all that said, possibly you can do similar
things with the internal OS X firewall and, of course, that won’t cost you a
bean! Little Snitch sells for $34.95 USD regular price, but occasionally comes
up on Mac Update as a promo.

If anybody knows of a way to configure this with VoiceOver, please share the
info. I’d love to be wrong on this occasion. But our testing has shown no
accessibility whatsoever with the exception of the installer and uninstaller
utilities.

Warm regards

Lynne