Hello Christian,

Another option you might want to explore is the “VO Cursor screenshot.”  In OS
10.9 it is possible to create a screenshot of whatever currently resides within
the VO Cursor. Here are two ways I know of to achieve this:
1. Press VO+HH to open the VO Commands Help menu, then select the Visuals menu,
then select the item labeled "Save Contents of VoiceOver Cursor to Desktop as
Image File.”  VO should announce something like, “screenshot saved,” and a new
file should appear on your desktop with the name
“VoiceOverCursorScreenshot-X.png. Note that you can use the Commanders section
of the VO Utility to create a quicker way to activate this command.
2. Use the pre-existing applescript named, “”VoiceOver screenshot to mail.” I
believe there is already a hotkey setup for this in the Keyboard Commander
settings in OS 10.9.

HTH,
Bryan