Hello Anne and others,

A web search brought up the developer's Twitter account, in which he said,"Hey,
thanks for the tweet. We're charging $45 at the mo. Website not yet live- give
me another 1-2 weeks- meanwhile just ask!".  There's a web site, but only with
a sign-up for mail.  The one critical thing I'd note about this is that there
is no separate source of illumination with this stand, so you do need to check
for sufficient light, and that nothing is blocking the illumination of the page.

The developer's Twitter page is: https://twitter.com/SOJewell

The currently minimal product web page for sign-up is:
http://giraffereader.launchrock.com/

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther