Ar yes. It's called Blinkbox Music and is certainly accessible on both iPhone and iPad. It works like Spotify with a much cleaner and accessible interface.

Regards Chris
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth!

On 29/04/2014 06:27, António Silva wrote:

Thank You

António Manuel Silva
Universidade do Porto - Faculdade de Letras
iMessage: ant...@aminharadio.com
via  device

No dia 29/04/2014, às 00:21, David Griffith <d.griff...@btinternet.com>
escreveu:

There is a  new service which is accessible on apparently all platforms which
Chris was advertising. This app comes  from Tesco. From memory I think it was
called something like Blinkbos.

You could try
www.blinkboxmusic.com/
-----Original Message-----
From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Geoff Stephens
Sent: 28 April 2014 23:45
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: Accessibility with Simplify

Judging from the lack of response, maybe you should test it for us!  It’s a sad
case when we can’t even access a premier music service on multiple platforms,
or really reliably on even one of them!

I am interested to an alternative player  for the Spotify. Somebody knows if
the Simplify for MAC is accessible?