From: mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net
[mailto:mac-access-boun...@mac-access.net] On Behalf Of Ian Harrison
Sent: 01 June 2014 17:58
To: OS X & iOS Accessibility
Subject: mac book air and bump ons

Dear listers,

I am thinking of buying a laptop for use at university.

An attractive option is the mac book air, but I am worried about one aspect.
I am a pretty good typist, but rely on bump ons to guide me around the
wireless keyboard I use with my mac mini.

If I put bump ons on the keyboard for the air, witll this have an impact on
the screen when closed, or even stop it shutting down? Are there any ways to
ensure little or no damage from using bump ons?

Thanks
Ian

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: