My intention is to stay connected. It would be great, however, if I could be
referred to the beginning or intermediate list? I want to stay connected, even
though most of what goes across this list, is for people that even using the
Mac for quite some time. Would be great to find someplace to ask questions to
learn how to become a more expert at Mac. Movie from a PC environment. Moving
because, my experience with iOS was great.
arosind...@me.com

Sent from my iPhone