Hello Sean — I regularly experience the first 3 issues in your list. Here are a
handfull of other FB App issues I experience with some regularity. This is on
an iPhone 5S, IOS 7.1.2, FB App version 14.
1. In general, when attempting to open a post by performing a one finger
double-tap, or when attempting to “interact” with a post by performing a two
finger double-tap, the behavior is just absurdly unpredictable. Sometimes
things work exactly as expected, but often the results leave me scratching my
head. I regularly encounter obstacles such as the "Ufi overlay tag” message,
the “unfollow this person” message, the “item selected” message or sometimes
just complete silence.
2. Double-tapping a “Like” button prduces unpredictable results. Sometimes it
works as expected to show that I like a post, other times it jumps to a
different location in the thread, and occasionally it even activates a
different link or button somewhere else on the screen.
3. If I am reading through my newsfeed and perform a one-finger double-tap to
open a particular post so that I might read comments or follow an embedded URL
or whatever, I am often stonewalled by VO saying “item selected” but the post
not actually opening. The only way I’ve found past this is to triple-click-home
to turn VO off, perform a single one finger tap in the approximate screen
location where I think the desired post resides, and then turn VO back on.  Of
course, this means I sometimes activate something I did not want to.
4. If I enter a post because I want to read some external content the poster
has included, such as a link to an external site or a link to the body of a
shared article, there is no way to move item-by-item within the post in order
to focus on the URL. The only option is to double-tap the body of the post and
hope it activates the desired object, which often does not happen.
5. When attempting to post a photo, the FB interface to the camera roll is
still not very VO-friendly.

If you haven’t already done so, I’d recommend submitting feedback to FB via the
following form:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/169372943117927

HTH,
Bryan

On Sep 1, 2014, at 4:45 AM, Sean Murphy <smur7...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> 1. When in news feed. It tells you to perform a 2 finger double tap. This
> opens a dialog that asks you to stop following. I want to open the news feed
> and review the comments. Cannot do this.
>
> 2. When I open some notifications, speech stops if there is a photo. If I go
> to the home screen and back into the Facebook app. It works.
>
> 3. When looking through notifications and news feeds. If you use the left and
> right swipe to move between elements. It sometimes dings and doesn’t move.
> Other times it refreshes and throwing me off the current item I am trying to
> use.

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.