Hi Travis

OK, yes, I did know about the sudo command.  But the developer of an app
requires SSH root access to one of our systems. That’s why I requested root
access.

On one of our machines I can actually log in as root, but that machine is where
this server is running and I need to do some serious work on that myself which
will undoubtedly break that access level.

I’ll try using sudo first though on the other system.
What’s the Unix equivalent for the Windows Del command?  I need to delete a
group of files from a root-only access folder.

Many thanks.