From: "Matthew Chao" <mattc...@verizon.net>
To: <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 9:30 PM
Subject: iOS 8.0.2, to Upgrade or Not?

Hi, Folks.  I have an iPhone 5 running the latest version of
iOS7.  I've heard that 8.0.0 had problems regarding the Bluetooth
keyboards working with VoiceOver.  Has this been fixed in
iOS8.0.2?  Also, what about the sticking phone touch tone
key?  Thanks in advance for info.

Matthew Chao

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.