Hi all -

I was trying to do a updated sync between iTunes and my iPhone 6, and now the
music isn’t showing up in the music app, on the phone,and yet when I look at
the summary table, something called ‘other’ is 40GB in size. This is my music
library, but why is it no longer in the music app on the phone, and how do I
access it under this category called ‘other’? There’s nothing on my phone
called other, and I can’t seem to get access to it either from in iTunes. I
tried resetting the phone [power button and home button] just to see if
something had got locked up, but this didn’t fix it.

Any ideas please? -

Andy

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.