okay Sarah you sound very wise so i shell leave it a few days.
And hope it down loads much quicker then last time.
Cheers Michael.

-----Original Message----- From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 3:34 AM
To: mac access list iOS Accessibility
Subject: Re: new os question.

NOpe. the servers are probably busy. Keep trying.
On Oct 19, 2014, at 4:41 AM, michael's mail box <michaelandjea...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

Hi guys I tried to install the new OS on my mac book it was around 5.6 gig in size. I got just over half way down loading it when it said their was a problem and quit down load.
This after a few hours so I did not try again.
Other wise I would be up all night.
Has any one had this trouble.
Cheers Michael.

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: