Hello,
I am pleased to say that drop box 2.11.28 fixed the problem that the context
menu items to copy the link to a file in dropbox/public was missing in Yosemite
with earlier releases of dropbox. Dropbox 2.11.28 is a beta release but if you
google it you can find a link to download it.
Best regards….

Paul Hopewell

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.