Actually I just heard from the dev.  He states the following.

I may have to admit defeat here. Radiologik is developed in XOJO and not in
XCode and thus the Listboxes are not being read by Voiceover. Unfortunately,
even if XOJO began to support this, I wouldn’t be able to do this for some time
because in order to use later versions of XOJO, I would need to have a whole
different audio engine developed as some things related to Quicktime have been
dropped.

There is one thing that you might find useful. In the Radiologik DJ menu, you
can select to Install iTunes Scripts. Once you do this, two new items appear in
the Applescript menu when iTunes is frontmost. These are “Add to Radiologik DJ
Queue” and “Add to top of Radiologik DJ Queue”. These will allow you to select
tracks in iTunes and send them to DJ’s queue.

BTW, a track in players 1 or 2 can be fade-finished using the \ key. That is
the backslash. That is the default for both of those players in
Preferences—Keyboard.

Sorry for the limitations.

So it looks like yet more work will have to be done here before we can infact
access the list boxes.

Take care.