Thanks for that.

I used the Mac Mini under Mavericks as you know but haven’t tried with the
latter, the machine worked quite okay with that and ran every task I put before
it which included recording, streaming, chat and so forth.

Yes, a little slow but nothing to worrying, a bit like an iPhone 5 running IOS
8.

the machine as you’ve probably gathered by now has 4GB of memory but I don’t
think this can be upgraded any further.