I use ExpressVPN.  It is a little more expensive but does have an IOS client
and a Mac OS X client.
On Nov 21, 2014, at 9:26 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cool cool. I was hoping there would be something similar to this for any os
platform but it's just for ios. If you want a similar solution for ios go here.

http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/utilities/tunnelbear-vpn-–-really-simple-app-unblock-websites-and-browse-privately

<http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/utilities/tunnelbear-vpn-%E2%80%93-really-simple-app-unblock-websites-and-browse-privately>

Take care.