What is 'trainer mode"?
At 12:16 PM 11/27/2014, you wrote:
Okay so what’s that supposed to do? > On 28 Nov 2014, at 4:59 am, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote: > > The next time the crash happens just invoke trainer mode and hit escape. I have the crashign issues, how ever in my case it's a bug with yosemite and has been happing since I first started usign a mac in 2010. > > > > Take cre. >> On Nov 26, 2014, at 10:49 PM, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote: >> >> Hi! >> >> I wrote to the list with a problem that had me perplexed for months. >> >> For no apparent reason Voiceover was crashing on my system, that is to say that Speech wouldn’t be announced or read but sounds kept working and I could keep typing so when writing an eMail for instance I could keep writing and then restart the computer, Voiceover would relaunch as per normal and I could continue my writing from where I left off when problems began, an annoyance but nothing critical. >> >> My iMac was at the hospital last week where it was diagnosed that I had a faulty logic board so I replaced the iMac - which was my main computer - with my new Mac Mini, hooked everything up and got ready to cruise. >> >> Low and behold, the same Voiceover crashing issue started happening again so it was time for a closer look. >> >> The iMac and the Mac Mini - apart from both machines being made by Apple and running the same Operating system - have nothing in common so the fault must be in accessaries or equipment I’ve used on both. >> >> I’ve removed my Belkin Thudnerbolt dock and the Voiceover crashing has gone away, I was further able to confirm that the Dock was the problem, its not connected to the older iMac machine and its now working flawlessly. >> >> Thought I’d mention this just in case anyone has had similar problems. >> >> >> ********** >> >> Dane Trethowan >> grtd...@internode.on.net >> Skype: grtdane12 >> Phone US (213) 438-9741 >> Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598 >> Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589 >> Mobile: +61400494862 >> faceTime +61400494862 >> Fax +61397437954 >> Twitter: @grtdane >> >> >> >> >> >> <--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net ---> >> >> To reply to this post, please address your message to mac-access@mac-access.net >> >> You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive: >> <http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/>. >> Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from: >> <http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/maillist.xml> >> >> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen. >> >> Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: >> <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/> > > <--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net ---> > > To reply to this post, please address your message to mac-access@mac-access.net > > You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive: > <http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/>. > Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from: > <http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/maillist.xml> > > As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen. > > Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: > <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/> ********** Dane Trethowan grtd...@internode.on.net Skype: grtdane12 Phone US (213) 438-9741 Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598 Phone Australia (03) 9005 8589 Mobile: +61400494862 faceTime +61400494862 Fax +61397437954 Twitter: @grtdane <--- Mac Access At Mac Access Dot Net ---> To reply to this post, please address your message to mac-access@mac-access.net You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Mac-Access forum at the list's public Mail Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/>. Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from: <http://www.mail-archive.com/mac-access@mac-access.net/maillist.xml> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free. However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy. We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen. Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by visiting the list website at: <http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/mac-access/options/>