hi,
Just a thought here, I really know nothing about it but…would it be possible to
divide, say, an MP3 file into small 32nd sections and then play it  to the
dictate function on the phone in order to have it transcribed?I know from
experience that the dictate function is extremely powerful and I don't think we
 are using it to its full potential yet.perhaps, there is room here for a new
app?to wit, and that that would take an MP3 file, divided up, and play it, as
it were, into the edit box of, for example, notes.in this way we could
transcribe radio programs, lectures, announcements et cetera.what do people
think?

Just musing,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone