Just add leading zeros to the file names, and all will be well.
Failing that, if you just wish to burn a cd with the files, then use something
like the softcon audio burn program, it allows you to add your files in any
order regardless of their location on the hd, or their file names.
It's on the softcon mac pages (yes, I know, they could really use an update) at:
http://www.softcon.com/mac/
hth.