From: "Nicholas Parsons" <mr.nicholas.pars...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 1:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: an idea: panning progress bars

Sounds like a good idea to me, so long as it was only present when VoiceOver
was focused on the progress bar as it currently is.

> On 13 Dec 2014, at 5:42 am, Sarah k Alawami <marri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I suggested this to apple 4 years ago but they did not seem to keen on the
> idea.
>
> Take care.
>> On Dec 12, 2014, at 4:54 AM, Devin Prater <d.pra...@me.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all. I have an idea for a feature request, and wanted to put it out
>> there. We already have the progress bar click, but why not have it pan
>> from left to right, or from a low note to a higher one if mono audio is
>> enabled or positional audio is disabled?

>> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
>> at the list's public Mail Archive:
>>
>> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
>> strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should
>> something unpredictable happen.

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at the list's public Mail Archive:
>
> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.
However, this should in no way replace your own security strategy.  We assume
neither liability nor responsibility should something unpredictable happen.