From: "Aleeha Dudley" <blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com>
To: "OS X & iOS Accessibility" <mac-access@mac-access.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2014 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Mac-access]: Confused about podcasts on iPhone 5S

Unfortunately, neither of these options are possible as far as I know.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian
proverb

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 20, 2014, at 9:59 AM, Paul Hopewell <hopew...@hopewell.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I have an iPhone 5S running IOS 8.1.2 and an iMac running MAC OS 10.10.1.
> I normally access podcasts using iTunes on my iMac and then sync them to
> my iPod Nano G7 so that I can listen to them on the move.
>
> However there is now a problem with the iPod Nano and so I instead want to
> access podcasts on my iPhone 5S. When I had an iPhone 3GS running IOS 6
> podcasts appeared in the Music App on the iPhone and were synced with
> iTunes just like they are on the iPod Nano. that worked fine.
>
> Now on the iPhone 5S I cannot see podcasts in the Music App at all. I see
> that there is a Podcast App on the iPhone and if I open that I see the
> same list of podcasts as in iTunes on my iMac. However my iPhone contains
> a large number of podcasts which I have already listened to on the iPod.
>
> I would really like the iPhone 5S to behave like the iPhone 3GS and sync
> podcasts with iTunes in the normal way so that podcasts appear in the
> Music App on the iPhone 5S. How can I accomplish this?
>
> If the above is not possible is there any way to mark a large number of
> podcasts or even all podcasts in the iPhone podcasts App as played to
> reduce confusion?
>
> Many thanks for any help….
>
> Paul Hopewell

> You can find an archive of all messages posted    to the Mac-Access forum
> at the list's public Mail Archive:
>
> As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that
worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at:

the list's public Mail Archive:

As the Mac Access Dot Net administrators, we always strive to ensure that the
Mac-Access E-Mal list remains malware, spyware, Trojan, virus and worm-free.